Terms & Conditions
Mr-Sticka provide services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at Mr-Sticka.com or our eBay Store (Mr-Sticka-Design), you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
By purchasing from any of our online stores You MUST agree to the following terms.
We are NOT responsible for...
1. Customers failure to provide accurate shipping information. (Please be sure your shipping address is up to date with PayPal, otherwise the order will be shipped to the wrong address. Once your order is placed we cannot modify shipping information.)
2. Customers errors placing orders. (Please always double check the contents of your shopping cart before checking out. Once your order has been finalized, we cannot modify, remove, add or cancel items.)
3. Shipping loss or damage. (Customers supply the shipping address, which is then used on their orders packaging that ships to them. If for some reason that package fails to reach the customer, it is the responsibility of AusPost (Australia Post). Once the package leaves our hands, we have no control over AusPost mishandling or damaging items. We package orders with AusPost packaging materials. All orders leave from our workshop in perfect condition after packaging is inspected. If an item is delivered damaged it is the responsibility of AusPost. Customers do have the option of shipping insurance, which must be arranged prior to placing the order as insurance cannot be added to an order that has already been placed.)
4. Improper installation of products. (A customer who is not comfortable installing a product should leave it to someone with experience to minimize any risks. Any professional window tinter should be able to install the products we sell.)
5. Customers who misinterpret products. (Please read our product descriptions before purchasing so you know exactly what you are getting as all sales are final.)
6. Typographical errors made by the customer. (Customers should always check their spelling. We produce orders exactly as we receive them so any typos submitted will be on the final product. Corrections must be made by the customer before the order is submitted.)
|Return & Exchange Policy|
All products purchased are custom manufactured or cut to the customers submitted specifications and are not returnable or exchangeable. All customers placing an order should verify the information in their order before finalizing it. Mr-Sticka creates and outputs all products according to the information supplied by the customer. Please carefully review your proof before purchasing. If you need to cancel an order, please review our cancellation policy.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your decal. If you need to make changes to your order, you may do so until the order has entered into the production process. Once it has entered the production process, changes can only be made by submitting a new order which will incur additional fees. If you need to cancel your order you will be issued credit depending on the status of your order as follows.
- Order received but not in production: refund of 90% of your payment
- Order in production but not completed: 75% of your payment
- Order completed but not mailed: refund of shipping fees
- Order completed and mailed: no refund available
We will make every effort to change or cancel your order prior to production. However, the easiest way to prevent problems is to double check your proof before submitting an order.
Since we are not there to install a customers product, nor is it possible for us to confirm they applied the product(s) properly, we cannot offer warranty. Our products will last for years as long as they're applied properly. Customers must ensure proper surface preparation before applying our products. We use top of the line materials, not cheap "ebay quality" products. All products are individually inspected before they are packaged and shipped. You, the customer, acknowledge that no warranty is provided in connection with any of the products or services described herein nor its links sites are responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way to the sale of products, site-related services and/or content or information contained within the site. Mr-Sticka is not responsible for any damage to the decals / graphics, or the surface it is being applied to during installation. In a case whereby the customer is uncertain as to the decal installation procedure, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to seek this information from a qualified or knowledgeable source.
At Mr-Sticka Online Store, we strive to provide you with the most competitive pricing and accurate product information. Our prices, promotions, versions and availability advertised on this web site are subject to change without prior notice.
Please be assured of our every effort to ensure the accuracy; however the documents and graphics published may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Mr-Sticka makes no representations about the suitability of this information; it is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
If an error is made or a product is listed at an incorrect price, Mr-Sticka shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, Mr-Sticka shall immediately issue a refund.